Advertising & Partnerships
Why partner with Louisa County Parks, Recreation & Tourism?
- We are authentic and meaningful. Parks, Recreation & Tourism is at the root of our community. What we offer is real and unwavering.
- We are cooperative. We listen to the needs of our sponsors and do our best to meet those needs.
- We are imaginative. Each partnership is exceptional. Our priorities are to identify and create forward thinking, win-win initiatives.
- We offer integrated links with consumers. Prospective sponsors will find unique and uncluttered partnership opportunities to extend their message and brand to conscious consumers.
- We are bottom-line oriented; return on investments is a priority to any favorable partnership. Sponsorship opportunities await you and your company!
Who We Advertise With
The Central Virginian
The Central Virginian (CV), published every Thursday, is Louisa County's long-standing hometown newspaper. Louisa County Parks and Recreation activities are regularly featured as part of its community coverage. Established in 1912, The Central Virginian provides readers with timely coverage of county government, education, sports, Lake Anna and general community news, as well as feature stories. A subscription to The Central Virginian can be obtained by calling 540-967-0368. Yearly subscriptions are:
- In-county $34
- In-county senior citizen $31
- Out-of-county $41
- Out-of-state $44I
The Louisa Life is a free publication available at stores and in newspaper boxes throughout the county and published monthly by Valley Publishing Corp. A total of 6,000 copies are circulated throughout Louisa County. Subscriptions are $35 per year and payable to P.O. Box 59, Palmyra, VA 22963. You may reach Louisa Life at 434-591-1000. Louisa County Parks, Recreation and Tourism frequently advertises its upcoming programs and events in this publication.