Residential Development Forms

To begin the process of residential building in Louisa County, please complete the Development Permit Form. This is necessary if you intend to construct, remodel or expand dwellings; accessory structures or farm buildings; or to change the use of any structure or premises. You can fill out this form at the Community Development counter, or staff can mail it to you.