Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
December 21, 2017, 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
The mission of the Management Oversight Group is to serve as the official advisory body for matters concerning the provisions of Fire and EMS.
December 25, 2017, All Day
December 26, 2017, All Day
December 18, 2017, 5:00 PM
December 19, 2017, 11:00 AM
December 20, 2017, 4:30 PM - 6:30 PM @ Tavern on the Rail
Huzzah for Old Louisa! - With this phrase, ‘Hooray’ for old Louisa, Frederick Harris, the first President of the Louisa Rail Road Company summed up his description of the festivities held on December 20, 1837 in Fredericks Hall depot. That day marked the opening of operations of the Louisa Railroad from the Richmond area into Louisa County.
The Louisa County Historical Society is sponsoring a special day of commemoration of this life-changing event for Louisa County, one hundred and eighty years to the day. Presentations will be made by railroad experts on the history of the founding of the railroad, its construction, and the operations to the present day. The owners of Tavern on the Rail will have a display of photos of before and after renovations of this original building.
Space is limited, and reservations are recommended. Please respond by December 14th.
December 31, 2017, 3:00 PM - January 1, 2018, 12:00 AM @ Tim's at Lake Anna
5 Course Meal:
*(Appetizer and Dessert are Shared)*
Champagne Toast at Midnight!
Music by: Larry Thomas & Panic for the Vibe (8:00 PM - Midnight).
Make your reservations now!
*Early bird gets 10% off (3:00 PM - 5:00 PM) (Does not include Champagne. Must exit table at 7:00 PM).
December 31, 2017, 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM @ Callie Opie's Orchard
Callie Opie's Orchard will be serving an extravagant 3-course dinner on New Year's Eve. Your choice of one each from these 3 courses:
• Cream of Butternut squash Soup with an Orchard apple crisp
• Leg of Duck confit with a house made blackberry preserve
• Mustard Greens, local tomato, gorgonzola blue cheese, candied pecans, sliced pear and a honey balsamic vinaigrette
• Grilled Tenderloin of Beef with baby carrots, fingerling potatoes, golden beets and leafy Brussels sprouts with a veal demi-glace and béarnaise sauce
• Butter poached cold water lobster tail, Meyer lemon risotto, haricot vert, orange basil beurre blanc
• Oven Roasted Cornish game hen stuffed with wild mushrooms over creamy mascarpone polenta and a pan au jus
• Chocolate Amaretto Pate, crème anglais, raspberry sauce and a chocolate crisp cookie
• Key Lime tart, lime zest, Chantilly cream, blueberry puree
• Caramelized berries and figs over house-made vanilla gelato
December 31, 2017, 7:30 PM - January 1, 2018, 12:30 AM @ Prospect Hill Plantation Inn
Join us as we bid farewell to 2017 and welcome in 2018!
Elegant 5-course dinner prepared by Chef Elpidio
Array of Party Favors
Champagne toast at Midnight
$95 per person
Lodging discount available
540.967.0844 for Reservations